As we welcome in the holiday season, many of us have one thing on our mind — shopping for that Perfect Gift. With our busy schedules, it’s difficult to find time to shop for presents in stores and no one has time to wait on those long lines. Instead, there are tons of great gift options you can browse online with just a few clicks. For all the gymnasts and gymnastics enthusiasts in your life, we have provided a list of potential gifts ideas.
Leotards can come in all styles and colors. They can differ in price depending on the design and amount of rhinestones and other decorative materials that are on the leotard. An average training leo will cost about $30 to $60 and a competitive leotard can be priced significantly higher. Here is a list of the top eight online companies we feel provide the best variety of leotards to choose from.
- GKelite (www.gkelite.com)
- Dreamlight (www.dreamlightusa.com)
- Alpha Factor (www.alphafactor.com)
- Snowflake Designs (www.snowflakedesigns.com)
- TumbleWear (www.tumblewear.com)
- Dancewear Solutions (www.dancewearsolutions.com)
- Gymnastics Solutions (www.gymnasticsolutions.com)
- Motionwear (www.motionwear.com)
Gymnastics Apparel, Accessories and Equipment
While most of the companies list above also offer gymnastics apparel, there are a few additional online resources that stand out from the rest. The options are endless when it comes to shopping for gymnastics apparel. Some of the common apparel purchases include T-shirts, bags, belly bands, hair scrunchies, sweatpants, shorts and more. Additionally, for those gymnasts who eat, breathe, sleep, gymnastics and always want to practice, you can purchase similar equipment found in the gym for the athlete to work with at home. Check out the below links to view apparel and equipment gift ideas.
- Ten-0 (www.ten-o.com) – Here, you can view equipment and apparel all in one spot.
- Mancino Mats (www.mancinomats.com/gymnastics/in-stock-items) – Follow the link to check out some gift ideas and the type of equipment that would best help your gymnast work on their skills at home.
- Amazon (www.amazon.com) – There are tons of options to choose from at great prices, but it usually takes more time to search and find the one you want.
Below are a list of the top books released in 2016/2017 to help motivate and inspire your gymnast.
- Courage to Soar by Simone Biles – The story of Simone Biles, the insanely-talented, hard-working, four-time Olympic gold medalist. She tells you the story of her beginnings in foster care, all the way to making the Olympic team.
- I Got This: To Goal and Beyond” by Laurie Hernandez – Laurie Hernandez’s autobiography tells the story of her road to the Olympics, starting out as a Latina Jersey girl.
- The Flip Side by Shawn Johnson – From gold medalist and reality TV star Shawn Johnson comes a debut her novel inspired by her own experiences as an elite teenage gymnast.
- Nadia: The Girl Who Couldn’t Sit Still by Karlin Gray – Nadia Comaneci’s journey to Olympic gold, the road from small-town girl to world-class athlete.
- Gymnastics Queen (Kylie Jean) by Marci Peschke – Kylie Jean decides to sign up for gymnastics lessons. After much practice, she performs in the big showcase event. But she learns that making a new friend is even better than becoming a tumbling queen.
Make sure to keep a lookout for any holiday specials and discounts. Happy shopping!