National Gymnastics Challenge 2020

All day
University of Georgia, 330 River Rd
Athens, GA United States
+ Google Map

Marketplace

Articles

WORLD TEAM – Biles, Carey, Eaker, Lee, McCallum, Skinner

From USAG Twitter: 2019 Women's World Championships Team: Simone Biles Jade Carey Kara Eaker Sunisa Lee Grace McCallum MyKayla Skinner…

Bryony 4th as GB gymnasts secure Olympic qualification points in Russia

Bryony Page has secured vital Olympic qualification points for the British team at the Trampoline World Cup in Russia, with…

Let’s help fellow redditors understand rhythmic gymnastics. Judge Arina Averina’s hoop routine at 2019 Worlds.

Here's her qualification hoop routine I thought this would be a fun exercise. I'm a casual viewer with no personal…

Meet the women’s 2019 Artistic World Championships team

We’re pleased to announce the British Gymnastics women’s team for the 2019 Artistic World Championships, taking place in Stuttgart, Germany,…

Gold and silver for GB at Paris World Challenge Cup

Joshua Nathan and Jake Jarman have won gold and silver respectively at the latest FIG World Challenge Cup event, which…

Tickets on sale for 2020 Gymnastics British Championships

Tickets are now on sale for the 2020 Gymnastics British Championships, taking place from 16th-19th April 2020 at M&S Bank…

Nastia or Shawn on beam?

I know Shawn won the Olympic gold on balance beam, and I’m glad for that because of how the all…

Quick story…

One time my friend asked me, “Is gymnastics hard? I don’t think it is, since it’s not a sport.” I…

What are some nations other than Romania who had a huge drop in standings?

I can only think of - East Germany from 1988 to 1989 (before reunification with the west the East German…

Does anyone else wonder about the percentage of LGBT+ women in NCAA?

I don't know if this is a real thing or if there are many counterexamples I'm not aware of that…