The International Asymmetric Bars were designed to easily show height marking’s for FIG compliant requirements during competition.
- Meets FIG, USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- The International Asymmetric Bars are designed primarily for use in Elite level gymnastics programs.
- Uprights are chrome plated, while the bases, spreader bar and collar are finished in powder coated navy vein
- Easy to adjust cabling system for quick modifications and enhanced stability
- Heavy-duty pistons designed to provide added stability and performance
- Low bar adjusts in height from 61″ (155cm) to 72-7/8″ (185cm)
- High bar adjust in height from 92-1/2″ (235cm) to 104-1/4″ (265cm)
- Swiveling tie-downs are easy to install and designed to transfer any loads sustained by the cables to properly installed floor anchors
- Unit requires four floor anchor (not included)
- Can be used with the Freestanding Uneven Bar Adapter
- Features Graphite X bars which provide the feel of wood with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass for maximum performance
- Slide collar allows unit to exceed FIG bar-to-bar width specifications, adjusting from 90cm to 200cm
- New sight window in the collar and height markings on the piston and uprights makes adjustment of the system more convenient and accurate
- Fixed spreader bar helps ensure both bar heights are set correctly saving time during set up for both coach and/or judge